Table of Contents
census aptitude test Zambia pdf, Census aptitude test Zambia pdf, Census 2022 aptitude test Zambia. The Government of the Republic of Zambia through the Zambia Statistics Agency (ZamStats) will be conducting its sixth Census of Population and Housing (CPH) in August this year. The CPH is the most extensive field operation of all national data collection efforts. census aptitude test Zambia pdf
ZAMSTATs- says the date for aptitude tests is Wednesday, 3rd August, 2022 and not on Tuesday 2nd August, 2022 as earlier announced. Interim Statistician General MULENGA MUSEPA says it has received overwhelming response for the temporal Census Jobs.
Aptitude test Zambia (ZAT) | Census aptitude test zambia pdf
Zambia Aptitude Test is a national exam that is designed to assess the candidates’ ability to solve various problems. The exam aims to evaluate the candidates’ logical reasoning, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills and how they would perform in various academic environments.
The ZAT is your ticket to getting admission to some of the best universities in the country. If you want to get a great score on this test, you need to start studying right away.
Census aptitude test Zambia. The ZAT is an aptitude test that helps universities and colleges in Zambia to select students for their courses. It is administered once a year in September at selected schools across the country.
The Zambia Aptitude Test is an exam that tests your ability to solve problems. It is a paper-based test with multiple choice questions that lasts for 2 hours and 15 minutes. Zambia Aptitude Test is a national exam that is designed to assess the candidates’ ability to solve various problems.
The best way to prepare for the ZAT is by solving practice problems. There are thousands of online resources that offer ZAT problems for you to solve. It is highly recommended that you solve as many ZAT problems as you can.
The more practice problems you solve, the better. Apart from solving practice problems, you must also practice reading comprehension passages. You might have to read short stories or articles that have been selected from newspapers or magazines
Census aptitude test Zambia pdf
Census 2022 aptitude test Zambia pdf, what are aptitude test census, The Government of the Republic of Zambia through the Zambia Statistics Agency (ZamStats) will be conducting its sixth Census of Population and Housing (CPH) in August this year. The CPH is the most extensive field operation of all national data collection efforts.
The Zambia Statistics Agency invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the temporal 2022 Census jobs across the country.
Only Shortlisted applicants will be required to sit for an aptitude test and only selected candidates who pass the test will be called for training as Zonal Census Coordinators and Census Supervisors/ Enumerator.
Note: After you have sent the SMS, you will receive a confirmation SMS stating:
– “Dear Peter your application as Zonal coordinator/Master trainer was complete, please follow the link below to write your aptitude test https://zamstatsaptitude.co.zm/test1/.”
For further clarifications on the recruitment exercise, you can contact the following numbers: +260 211 251377, +260 211 257603, +260 211 257604.
Most common questions in an Aptitude test
- Verbal reasoning questions in an aptitude test Verbal reasoning tests are used to assess how well a candidate understands written information. It will often involve the candidate being given a passage of text to read and then being asked a set of questions based on that passage. A verbal reasoning test will typically assess the candidate’s ability to understand the content and to make sound judgments based on that content.
- Numerical reasoning questions in an aptitude test Numerical reasoning tests are used to assess a candidate’s ability to work with numbers and data. It is used to assess the candidate’s ability to analyze data, interpret information and make sound judgments based on that data. –
- General knowledge questions in an aptitude test A general knowledge test is used to assess a candidate’s general knowledge across a wide range of subjects. It will usually consist of a series of questions based on a range of subjects including history, geography, sports, and current events.
- Spatial awareness questions in an aptitude test A spatial awareness test will assess a candidate’s ability to think in three dimensions. It will typically involve being shown a series of shapes or objects and being asked to arrange them in a certain order or to identify a missing shape or object.
The Government of the Republic of Zambia through the Zambia Statistics Agency (ZamStats) will be conducting its sixth Census of Population and Housing (CPH) in August this year. The CPH is the most extensive field operation of all national data collection efforts.
Population and housing census is a process of collecting, analyzing, evaluating and publishing and disseminating demographic, economic and social data related to all persons and their settlements in a country for a specified period. In other words, the census is a special exercise aimed at finding the total population in a country, by age and gender, place of residence and status of education, employment status, birth status and mortality and housing status. These basic data are the ones that can match the real needs of citizens including special groups with special needs for example, people with disabilities, women, children, youth and the elderly thus facilitating the development of policies and development plans according to the need and environment.