Data Clerks Jobs at Aga Khan Health Services Tanzania. Aga Khan Health Service Tanzania. The Aga Khan Health Services is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network that supports activities in the health field. Aga Khan Health Service, Tanzania (AKHST) – an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network(AKDN), a not-for-profit international organization that supports social development programs in Tanzania. It has completed a major expansion to position the institution to become a leading and integrated tertiary and teaching health care system in Tanzania.
As part of its health systems strengthening initiatives in working with and supporting Government health programmes, AKHST and (BMZ / KFW) are partnering on a new comprehensive COVID 19 vaccination project aiming at increasing access to and scaling up COVID 19 vaccination through Private Public Partnership (PPP) with Tanzanian-based partners: Regional and Council Health Management Teams in delivering a full range of vaccination services. The Project implementation areas include; Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Arusha, Morogoro Coastal Regional and Tabora.
2 Data Clerks Jobs at Aga Khan Health Services Tanzania
AKHST is seeking for enthusiastic and qualified experienced personnel for the following positions to be part of this exciting project:
DATA CLERK (2 POSITIONS)
Reporting to: The Project Manager
- Data Clerk for COVID-19 Vaccination Project will support data entry activities, daily report compilation and verification.
- Under the supervision of the Pharmacy Technician, Data Clerk will support vaccination related activities at the Facility and Community.
- He/She will work closely with the COVID-19 vaccination team and strategic information teams in the respective Districts and Central to ensure all COVID-19 vaccination data are entered in Chanjocovid systems, and monitoring and reporting activities are implemented in accordance to approved plans.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science, Monitoring & Evaluation, Statistics, or related field
- Minimum 1 year experience with data systems, Data entry, collection, verification and reporting for National Monitoring Programs or HIV programs in Tanzania
- Familiarity with Ministry of Health data systems
- Excellent computer skills, at minimum with Microsoft Office package including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding clients’ health status and sensitive information contained in data sources.
- Flexibility to work after normal working hours and weekends and travel extensively to remote areas
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO) STATEMENT:
Aga Khan Health Service, Tanzania (AKHST) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives, and ideas, we choose to lead. Applicants from all age, sex, religion, race, national origin, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
Dar es Salaam and Mwanza the incumbents should be willing to travel in Project target areas which include Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Arusha, Morogoro Coastal and Tabora.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.APPLICATIONS, CV AND EDUCATION CERTICATES SHOULD BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY TO: email@example.com
WITH THE SUBJECT LINE OF THE POSITION OR HAND DELIVERED TO HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, P. 0. BOX 2289, OCEAN ROAD, DAR ES SALAAM. CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS END OF BUSINESS DAY ON 18th SEPTEMBER, 2022.