Fomu ya maombi ya umeme tanesco 2022
Fomu ya maombi ya umeme TANESCO 2022. The customer can take the electricity application form in any office of the organization within his region regardless of whether the area is served by the relevant office. But he will have to return the office of the areas where his residence is to make it easier to be tested (service line survey).
Step by Step Jinsi ya Kupata Fomu ya maombi ya umeme TANESCO 2022
Do you know the procedures to follow in order to connect Electricity in Tanzania by TANESCO? Follow the steps Below
FIRST STEP: Fomu ya maombi ya umeme TANESCO
- The customer can take the electricity application form in any office of the organization within his region regardless of whether the area is served by the relevant office. But he will have to return the office of the areas where his residence is to make it easier to be tested (service line survey)
- Electronic application forms are provided free of charge to all customers
- USE NIKONEKT Click here
IMPORTANT POINTS TO CONSIDER WHEN FILLING THE FORM
- Make sure the electricity has reached your areas and if it is a project it has been completed.
- Make sure the wiring in your house is done through a registered contractor and is complete (their list is available at TANESCO)
- Identity that identifies the applicant for electricity, such as a driver’s license, passport, national identity card, etc. (this helps the organization to identify the relevant customer)
- For the applicant of an additional meter (meter separation), the name that will be used is that of the house owner as it is read in the previous meter. Otherwise the client must use written confirmation of the landlord’s permission. The customer is advised to bring the number of the meter (if there is more than one, bring them all) to check if there is a debt. *(if the previous meter has a debt, we will not be allowed to request a second meter)*
- For applicants applying for offices, companies or government or private institutions, they should bring a business license, tin number, company registration certificate. Or the certification of the relevant office.
- For tenants of houses of institutions or companies, bring letters from the tenants showing that the owners of those houses have agreed to the relevant meter, whether it is the name of the tenant or of the relevant institution
- The organization would like to ask the house owners to come to our office themselves to prevent the fraud that has been done by some dishonest people
SECOND STEP | Draw a wiring diagram of the house
If the customer meets the criteria and conditions of the initial stage and is given the initial application form, he should do the following:-
- Reading the form (Contract for electrical connection between the customer and TANESCO) with great attention and agreeing to criteria number one to twelve. If the customer is satisfied that he has agreed with all the conditions, he will sign the relevant section (the second page of the electronic application form)
- Providing a registered contractor to draw a wiring diagram of the house in question as well as stamp it. (the cost is an agreement between the client and the relevant contractor), contractors are available at their offices in various locations, the list of registered is also available at TANESCO offices. The customer should be given a list and choose the contractor he wants.
- The customer will have to upload one photo of the electricity supplier
- Then the customer will return the completed form to the office of the area where his residence is (that supports him)
THIRD STEP – SURVEY
Once the customer has returned the completed form, the customer will be scheduled for a survey date. Technicians will arrive at the house or place where electricity is requested to assess the costs that the customer will pay based on the distance to the location of the electricity infrastructure such as poles and transformers and the ability of the electricity to connect to new customers.
STEP FOUR: – GETTING AN ESTIMATE OF THE COST HOW MUCH HE SHOULD PAY TO BE ELECTRICAL
- Once evaluated, the customer can be given an estimate of the cost of how much to pay to be shut off. These estimates can be sent by fax, text message, email or the customer can come to the office and pick up the mail. Estimated timescales as seen below:
- Time to be measured and given an estimate*
- If the existing infrastructure will be used (within 30 meters from the nearest pole) *Within 7 working days*
- Additional road construction required (30-100 meters) *Within 10 working days*
- If a new distribution system needs to be built or a large electrical system needs to be added for a factory or large business (if there is no system to connect the applicant) (more than 100 meters)
- Within 14 working days*
STEP FIVE: – PAYMENT
The customer will arrive at the TANESCOA office to be given a reference number (Control Number) that will enable him to make a bank payment, the customer will make the payment and will be given a bank payment receipt (receipt via short message – sms).
Customers are encouraged to make all payments to the bank and not to someone else whoever All payments that will be made outside the system will not be recognized.
Once the customer has made the payment, the relevant bank will not have to return to TANESCO, but TANESCO will have all his information through the communication systems and the next thing is to cut off his electricity.
STEP SIX:-ELECTRICAL CONNECTION
Once the customer has made the payment, the levels of time to lock the electricity will be as shown in the table below.
- If the existing infrastructure is used (within 30 meters from the nearest pole) *the customer will be disconnected from electricity within 30 working days*
- If the construction of an additional road will be required (30-100 meters) *the customer will be disconnected from electricity within 60 working days*
- If a new distribution system will need to be built or a large electricity system will need to be built (if there is no system in the area) i.e. more than 100 meters from the TANESCO pole *the customer will be cut off within 90 working days
FOR QUESTIONS CONTACT TANESCO CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Customer service center Headquarters: – 0768985100/0222194400
- Email: customer.Service@tanesco.Co.Tz
Maombi yafomu ya umeme
Ombi la umeme