15 Sales Ladies Jobs at Manyanya Oil Limited
Sales Ladies Jobs at Manyanya Oil Limited, MANYANYA OIL LIMITED is a leading Petroleum Company in Southern highland of Tanzania with operations within the zone and outside. The Company is situated in the United Republic of Tanzania in Songwe region. Application are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in vacant positions mentioned below:
SALES LADIES (15)
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION:
Bachelor or Diploma in marketing management, Procurement and Logistics, business Administration or any other related professional
Must have 1 to 2 years experiences in marketing Selling.
- Work with customers with the most cheerful and pleasant disposition
- Give answers to customers’ questions or concerns related to the product they are charged to sell and demonstrate good knowledge of the product
- Communicate and assist customers in any way possible and as the customers may require
- Deal with customer’s complaints professionally and with restraint
- Close as many deals and transactions as possible
Process or help process payments made by the customer – whether by in cash or credit card
- Bag products for the customers (if there’s no other assigned to that) Report sales accurately
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Prepare weekly and daily reports]
Mode of application submit:
- Application letter which include your contact
- Academic certificate
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
MANYANYA OIL LIMITED
All application should be sent to: email@example.com OR Submit directly to Human Resource Officer at Manyanya Petrol station Tunduma.
Deadline for sending application is the 17th December 2022.
Applications, which do NOT include ALL of these elements, will NOT be considered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted