25 Drivers Jobs at Manyanya Oil Limited
25 Drivers Jobs at Manyanya Oil Limited, MANYANYA OIL LIMITED is a leading Petroleum Company in Southern highland of Tanzania with operations within the zone and outside. The Company is situated in the United Republic of Tanzania in Songwe region. Application are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in vacant positions mentioned below:
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION:
- Valid Driving license
- Driver profile experience
- Certificate of Driving Training certificate
- Must be at least 21 years old and above
- Can read and speak well enough to do the job (including being able to read traffic signs, complete forms, and converse with enforcement officers);
- Can safely operate the motor vehicle he/she will be driving; •Is physically qualified to operate the vehicle in accordance with
- Transport goods and/or packages to and from destinations Arrive at destinations on schedule
- Research and plan for traffic, construction and weather delays •Ensure that the vehicle is always fueled and ready for use
- Arrange for vehicle repairs as needed
- Keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date
Mode of application submit:
- Application letter which include your contact
- Academic certificate
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
MANYANYA OIL LIMITED
All application should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Submit directly to Human Resource Officer at Manyanya Petrol station Tunduma.
Deadline for sending application is the 17th December 2022.
Applications, which do NOT include ALL of these elements, will NOT be considered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted