Table of Contents
Erasmus Mundus scholarship 2023, Erasmus mundus scholarship 2023 deadline, Erasmus mundus scholarship 2023-24. Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters are delivered by multiple higher education institutions and run across various countries. They are distinguished by their academic excellence and by their high level of integration. Students at master’s level from all over the world can apply.
In addition, scholarships are available for the best students. Read more to find out if an EMJM is right for you. The Erasmus Mundus Catalogue is updated yearly and lists the Master’s programmes that are currently supported by the European Union and that may offer Erasmus Mundus scholarships.
Most consortia require applications to be submitted between October and January for courses starting the following academic year. Interested students should click on the url of the master and contact the consortium directly for information on courses, application procedures and scholarships availability.
Erasmus Mundus scholarship 2023-24
Countries offering Erasmus Mundus Scholarships:
I’m listing down countries that offer Erasmus Mundus Scholarship, for instance;
- Czech Republic
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Benefits
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is a very generous and open Scholarships program that provides many benefits with the scholarship, including;
- Tuition fee waiver
- Monthly Stipends
- Visa related costs
- Travel allowance for each semester in different countries
- Round-trip airfare costs
- Experience studying in various countries in Europe
- Chances of living in Europe and exploring three multiple universities.
- The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program Will bring you many other opportunities in your career.
To apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship, you need to fall under the following eligibility criteria;
Category A scholarships:
- You must be a candidate for a third country.
- You must not belong to any 27 European Union countries.
- Over the last five years, you must have stayed for less than 12 months or longer in 27 European countries.
- You must have applied for at most 3 Erasmus Mundus Scholarships.
- No age restrictions
- No Academic restrictions or CGPA limits, but one must be good in academic programs.
- No work experience is required.
Category B Scholarships:
- You must be a resident of Europe.
- If you are a non-European student, you can skip category A requirements.
- CV/Resume (European format)
- Academic transcripts/degree
- Recommendation letter (Different format required for each program)
- Motivation letter
- A valid passport
- Proof of residence that you are a permanent resident of the country you are applying from.
- IELTS/TOEFL needed. 6.5 bands are acceptable, but the competition is tough; try to score 7.0 to be the candidate with a higher chance of selection.
How to Apply?
The steps given below will show you how to Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program in 2023.
- Firstly, choose the program, review the details, and apply for the program without contacting any professor or institute.
- Also, check the program catalog to see updates.
- If the programs sound different, please open the file and read the details to know if the program is relevant.
- Students with low CGPA should add skills and experience to their CV/Resume to add more value.
- You can apply for up to 3 different programs.