Authorised Officer Metro police vacancies 2023 Apply now
|Name of Department
|Job Post Name
|Matric or Grade 12
|20 January 2023
To undertake auxilliary constable/traffic warden functions.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Controlling traffic and pedestrians at various facilities.
- Issuing traffic offence notices to motorists and the public.
- Attending vehicle accident scenes by way of reporting the nature of location and extent of the accident to the control room.
- Dealing with criminal offences and reporting serious incidents to the control room.
- Attending court in order to submit evidence.
- Performing point duties at faulty / out of order robots.
- Initiating the necessary preliminary action at any emergency / disaster.
- Attending to complaints from the public.
- Have permanent residence in the Republic of South Africa (RSA), of which he/she must give documentary proof.
- Be at least 18 years old and younger than 35 years on the date the application closes (documentary proof is required).
- Undergo a medical examination and must be found to be physically and mentally fit to be appointed in the post for which he/she applies.
- Matric or Grade 12.
- Be fluent in at least English and one other official language.
- Valid motor vehicle drivers’ license (Code B) or to obtain one within 9 months, and pass a driver’s evaluation by the Durban Metropolitan Police Service.
- Not have previous criminal convictions.
- Let his/her fingerprints be taken.
- Be prepared to h
- ave his or her background checked.
How To Apply?
- Candidates should download the Metro Police Job Circular PDF.
- The Metro Police PDF Link is Given in the below.
- Now Applicants should read the Metro Police Recruitment 2023 details carefully.
- Check all the Qualification and Eligibility details in PDF.
- If you find yourself eligible for any post then follow the Apply Online or Offline steps.
- The Details of Apply Online/ Offline are given in the Notification PDF.