Nursery School Teacher Job at Expert Consultancy Ltd, Our client is school with a good reputation and dedicated people who know how exciting and rewarding it is to help children learn. On behalf of our client, we seek qualified, competent, skilled and experienced NURSERY SCHOOL professionals who are able to lead children in activities that stimulate and develop their intellectual, physical, social and emotional growth without forgetting child safety and well-being. Our client’s mission is to create a brighter future for all our students, we provide dynamic programs in which children from diverse backgrounds can develop early learning skills in a supportive and nurturing environment.
5 Nursery School Teacher Job at Expert Consultancy Ltd March, 2023
- Nature: Permanent
- Employer: School in arusha region
- Salary: Negotiable
Position title: Nursery school teacher
- Work station: Arusha
Job purpose is to prepare small children by easing them into organized education. You will teach them important elements that they will encounter soon after they enter school life. A nursery teacher must have a great love and patience for children. Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention. The goal is to contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can more easily acclimate in the next level of education.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor pupils’ learning and conduct regular assessments (using Competence-Based assessment) to identify weakness in learning, determine the nature of support required and plan for remedial actions.
- Supervise pupils’ learning activities/actions by maintaining accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development, Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and aids and Prepare appropriate students reports including monthly reports, terminal reports, annual progress reports and records for the transfer of pupils when requested
- Maintain good order and discipline among the pupils and safeguarding their safety bearing in mind that safety is a responsibility of everyone (taking reasonable care of self and others and complying with the Schools pupils’ safeguarding policy and learning capability policy and other related frameworks
- Support the Head Teacher and the School administration at large in promoting the ethos/tenets of the school by being part of the whole school development team, actively involved in decision making and ensuring the school policies and guidelines are reflected in daily practice
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with children and parents
- Collaborate with other educators
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Enjoy being around young children
- 2 years’ experience in teaching pre-school/nursery levels
- Excellent communication and instructional skills.
- Certificate/Diploma / in early childhood Education
- Montessori / teaching experience is an added advantage
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to share Cover letter, CV and Academic Certificates no later than 31st March, 2023 to email@example.com. YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT MUST READY “APPLICATION FOR NURSERY SCHOOL TEACHER”. Email with no above Subject will not be considered