Metallurgist Job at ISRA Gold Company. ISRA Gold Company (ISRA) undertakes to offer employment to Tanzanian graduates of various disciplines, to take place at Geita, Tanzania, with the aim of “Enhancing Graduates Employability in Tanzania”.
ISRA Gold Company (ISRA) is a subsidiary of ISRA International with operations throughout the
various gold regions of Tanzania. The position stated in this advertisement is situated in Lwamgasa
about 40km’s from Geita Town Centre. The company has its head office in Mwanza.
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven graduates to take up employment opportunities within the company.
Metallurgist Job at ISRA Gold Company
- We are currently seeking (5x) experienced Metallurgist with at least 5 years’ experience to join our
team at a CIP Gold processing plant.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the
efficient and effective operation of the plant by optimizing and improving metallurgical performance
whilst overseeing all other disciplines on site.
The employment is implemented for a 3-month probationary period (immediate start possible) only and there is no guarantee of any offer of employment on completion.
We shall provide a monthly salary and cover all incidental accommodation and lodging costs.
Disciplines and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy, Chemistry or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in gold processing.
- Knowledge of CIP gold processing is essential.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Eligibility: To qualify for this position, one MUST:
- Be a Tanzanian citizen.
- Be a Tanzanian graduate aged between 22 – 35 years;
- Have completed a relevant Bachelor’s Degree (NTA8).
- Have graduated between 2005 and 2018
- Be well spoken and have good interpersonal skills.
Application deadline: 30 April 2023
Mode of Application:
Please Send your CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org