Plant Operator Job at ISRA Gold Company _ April 2023
Plant Operator Job at ISRA Gold Company _ April 2023. ISRA Gold Company (ISRA) undertakes to offer employment to Tanzanian graduates of various disciplines, to take place at Geita, Tanzania, with the aim of “Enhancing Graduates Employability in Tanzania”.
ISRA Gold Company (ISRA) is a subsidiary of ISRA International with operations throughout the
various gold regions of Tanzania. The position stated in this advertisement is situated in Lwamgasa
about 40km’s from Geita Town Centre. The company has its head office in Mwanza.
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven graduates to take up employment opportunities within the company.
Plant Operator Job at ISRA Gold Company
We are currently seeking (5x) skilled Plant Operator with at least 2 years’ experience to join our
team at a CIP Gold processing plant. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating and
maintaining the plant equipment and machinery, ensuring that production targets are met, that
health and safety standards and plant cleanliness are maintained.
Duration: Full time. The employment is implemented for a 3-month probationary period (immediate
start possible) only and there is no guarantee of any offer of employment on completion. We shall
provide a monthly salary and cover all incidental accommodation and lodging costs.
Disciplines and qualifications required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience as a plant operator in gold processing.
- Knowledge of CIP gold processing is essential.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Eligibility: To qualify for this position, one MUST:
- Be a Tanzanian citizen.
- Be a Tanzanian graduate aged between 22 – 35 years;
- Have completed a relevant Bachelor’s Degree (NTA8).
- Have graduated between 2005 and 2018
- Be well spoken and have good interpersonal skills.
Application deadline: 30 April 2023
Mode of Application:
Please Send your CV and Application Letter to: email@example.comCopy firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com