General Manager Job at HR World Limited _ May 2023
General Manager Job at HR World Limited
HR World Limited
HR World Limited on behalf of our reputable client we are looking for a General Manager who will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the business and building a competent team to grow the business further and achieve the company’s revenue goal.
- Identify channel/region growth opportunities and develop a marketing plan with new product innovation and drive brand awareness to grow market share and revenue.
- Manage channel/region sales growth and profitability in line with the company’s objective.
- Evaluate and appoint distributors/wholesales to drive the distribution of all the company’s brands and products to improve visibility and increase market penetration.
- Managing and maintaining strong trade partnerships and relationships.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis for the channel, and identify threats and opportunities to be used for strategic channel planning.
- Analyse sales statistics of the respective portfolio and landscape to determine business growth potential.
- Achieving operating profit through close management of Opex, price structure, budgeted trade spend, and human resources.
- Management of marketing fund/trade spend to support brand/product goals of improved visibility as well as expanding of SKU portfolio with each region/channel.
- Clear prioritization of trade investment across different regions/channels to deliver region/channel sales targets and improved ROI.
- Provide leadership for the organization, mentoring high-performing staff and ensuring all staff are adequately trained and appropriately utilized.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounts and Finance or any other related fields
- Masters Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum 10 years of Commercial leadership in the FMCG/ Food industry
- Strong knowledge of the FMCG industry and experience in high-volume manufacturing practices required
- Knowledge of product development
- Demonstrate strong leadership and team player
- Strong logical thinking, good interpersonal skills, and analytical skills
- Expatriates are welcome to apply
- Excellent business, financial, and problem-solving skills required
General Manager at HR World Limited
Interested candidates may send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th May 2023.