Accounts Officer Job at TRA Tanzania _ June 2023
Accounts Officer Job at TRA Tanzania
- POSITION: ACCOUNTS OFFICER II (01 POST) – FINANCE DEPARTMENT
Key Responsibilities will include
- To prepare weekly/monthly revenue collection, transfers, revenue float and tax
- To capture invoices, payment vouchers and credit memos in the expenditure accounting system.
- To prepare salary journal vouchers, deduction schedules, print salary slips and
distribute to regions and departments.
- To prepare monthly expenditure reports and supporting schedules.
- To prepare budget and physical performance report for the Finance Unit on quarterly
- To participate in quarterly stock taking exercise.
- To ensure that all over-the-counter receipts are banked intact and promptly.
- To ensure timely filling of performance report as per QMS requirement.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields; Accountancy, Finance, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institutions. Ability to use different Accounting packages/software is an added advantage.
Salary Scale: TRAS 4:1