Rating Job at TRA Tanzania
- POSITION: RATING II (01 POST) – CUSTOMS AND EXCISE DEPARTMENT
Key Responsibilities will include
- To assist the boat captain on steering the boat.
- To assist the engineer to carry out the services and repairs.
- To assist the mooring and unmooring the boat.
- To maintain day to day cleanliness of the boat hull, engine and boat machineries.
- To carry out paint touch-ups on corroded parts.
- To perform dock duties as assigned by captain or engineer while on dock.
- To ensure availability of cleaning materials and provisions on the boat
Form IV Certificate plus possession of the Mandatory Certificates i.e. Survival at Sea or
First Aid or Firefighting or EDH or rating certificate or relevant courses in swimming or deep sea diving and customs issues.
Salary Scale: TRAS 3:1