Librarian II Job at TRA Tanzania (1 Position(s))
- To handle matters pertaining to lending out and receipt of books and other reading materials in the library.
- To automate the library catalogue and circulation services.
- To carry out cataloguing and classification of books.
- To index of periodicals and journals.
- To re-shelf books left by readers on the study tables.
- To assist readers for searching information in the computer (through CD-ROM/ internet) and shelves
- To understudy senior members including attending lecturers and seminars.
- To carry out research/consultancy/community services assignments under close supervision.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Preferred Language Skill : Swahili and English