Legal Counsel II Job at TRA Tanzania (12 Position(s))
- To identify Court cases which are suitable for settlement out of judicial processes and recommend to the supervisor.
- To draft legal documents as may be assigned.
- To give legal opinions or advise on matters related to functions and operations of TRA.
- To propose amendment and give interpretation of laws administered by TRA.
- To handle administrative activities of the department as may be directed.
- To identify potential risks in relation to activities of the department and report to the supervisor.
- To prepare monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports.
- To perform other duties assigned by the supervisor