12 Personal Secretary Jobs at TRA Tanzania _ June 2023
Personal Secretary Jobs at TRA Tanzania
- POSITION: PERSONAL SECRETARY II (12 POSTS) – HRA DEPARTMENT
Key Responsibilities will include
- To receive, interview and direct visitors accordingly.
- To prepare letters and various documents.
- To handle confidential and sensitive information.
- To ensure that working tools are in good order and the working environment is well maintained.
- To receive and make telephone calls.
- To maintain a register detailing records for incoming and outgoing mails and files.
- To communicate information by typing, sending and receiving emails/faxes.
- To keep diaries of events and make appointments for and on behalf of the designated officer.
- To organize and follow upon travel and related logistics for meetings, field visits, and any other programmes.
- To process, file, sort and retrieve information.
- To perform other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies/Computer Studies or equivalent qualifications from recognised institution who have passed Shorthand (English) and Hati Mkato (Kiswahili) at a speed of 80 words per minute
- Computer knowledge in MS-Word, MS-Excel, Internet, Email, MS-Publisher from a recognized institution.
Salary Scale: TRAS 3:1