Drivers Jobs at TRA Tanzania
- POSITION: DRIVER II (4 POSTS) – HRA DEPARTMENT
Key Responsibilities will include
- To drive motor vehicles in accordance with road traffic rules and regulations.
- To inspect motor vehicles before and after any route/journey in order to identify required maintenances or rehabilitation.
- To ensure that a motor vehicle and its equipment’s (jack, spanner, space tyre etc) are available and are in good condition.
- To carry out minor/routine maintenances of vehicles.
- To maintain the car logbook by recording all trips and fuel consumption.
- To prepare fuel, oil and car log book returns for the vehicle.
- To ensure that motor vehicle doors and windows are properly locked and safe all the time.
- To maintain the vehicle and report to the supervisor any vehicle defects that which need repairs.
- To assist in collecting and dispatching mails.
- To ensure cleanness of motor at all time.
- To report any accident immediately to Supervisor or Traffic Police.
- To perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Form IV Certificate who have attended Basic Driving Course offered by VETA or any
recognized Institution and has Class “C1 or E” Driving License.
- The candidate must have driving experience of at least one (1) year without causing an accident.
Salary Scale: TRAS 1:1