Office assistant Jobs II at TRA Tanzania. Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) was established under the Tanzania Revenue Authority Act No.11 0f 1995. The Authority is a semi-autonomous agency of the Government responsible for the administration of the Central Government taxes as well as several non-tax revenues.
TRA is currently implementing the Sixth Corporate Plan (CP6: 2022/23 – 2026/27) with the Vision of “A Trusted Revenue Administration for Socio-economic Development” and the Mission of “We Make It Easy to Pay Tax and Enhance Compliance for Sustainable Development”.
Office assistant Jobs II at TRA Tanzania
- POSITION: OFFICE ASSISTANT II (14 POSTS) – HRA DEPARTMENT
Key Responsibilities will include
- To distribute documents to respective offices.
- To collect and forward mail to Post Office.
- To move files to and from registries.
- To open office doors in the morning and close the same in the evening.
- To carry out photocopying and binding of documents.
- To assist in organizing for pre-meeting arrangements when needed.
- To distribute mails internally to respective offices & staff.
- To duplicate documents, such as circulars and other publications.
- To circulate files and documents internally to respective staff.
- To prepare and serve tea and refreshments to staff and during meetings and workshops.
- To perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- National Form IV Certificate with passes in English and Kiswahili.
- The candidate should have attended training course in Office Assistance or Cleaning
or Office Management or equivalent conducted by VETA or any other recognized training institution.
Salary Scale: TRAS 1:1