Records Management Jobs at TRA Tanzania
- POSITION: RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT II (6 POSTS) – HRA DEPARTMENT
Key Responsibilities will include
- To register incoming and outgoing mails.
- To control movement of files.
- To file the letters and other documents received.
- To ensure timely circulation of documents to designated officers for necessary action.
- To bring up the files to the respective staff for action and retrieve the files from the staff for filing of incoming mail.
- To take stock of the files kept by staff.
- To open and close files.
- To assist in supervision of out sourced services.
- To account for the stamps used for postage of letters.
- To perform other duties assigned by the supervisor
Diploma in Records Management/Archives or equivalent qualifications from recognised institution
Salary Scale: TRAS 3:1