Majina ya walimu walioajiriwa 2023/2024, majina ya walimu walioajiriwa 2023/2024 pdf, Ajira Mpya za walimu 2023, TAMISEMI Orodha ya majina ya walimu walioajiriwa 2023, tamisemi ajira mpya za walimu 2023, ajira.tamisemi.go.tz 2023, ajira za walimu 2023/2024.
Ajira Mpya za walimu 2023
Majina ya walimu walioajiriwa 2023 pdf, You will remember that in April, 2023; Hon. Dr. Samia Suluhu Hassan, the President of the United Republic of Tanzania, gave permission for the employment of 21,200 employees of which 13,130 were from the teaching cadre and 8,070 from the health cadre.
After obtaining the employment permit, the President’s Office – TAMISEMI issued an announcement to various graduates of Teaching and Health Cadres to submit job applications through the electronic system to receive and process employment applications from 12/04/2023 to 25/04/ 2023. A total of 171,916 applications, including 76,190 women and 95,726 men, were received in the system, where 48,705 Health Cadre applications and 123,211 Teaching Cadre applications were received.
Majina ya walimu walioajiriwa 2023/2024
The President’s Office – TAMISEMI created a Special Analysis Team that worked to analyze and review various employment applications. Application review has been done at various stages. Due to the large number of applicants, the Job Application Analysis Team was given criteria to consider in the entire selection process of job applicants with the aim of ensuring fairness and transparency in this exercise. The parameters used are as follows:-
Year of Graduation was the main primary variable considered. In this criterion, priority has been given to the qualified applicants who have already graduated in the sequence of the year according to the requirement of the cadre/course or level of Education.
Age of birth
The criterion of birth age was used to give priority to applicants who are older than their peers where the applicants graduated in the same year, and that there were fewer places in the respective year than the number of applicants. The goal is to enable applicants who are close to 45 years of age to enter the public service on permanent terms in accordance with existing employment procedures.
Walimu wa Secondary
- Grade III B Teacher – Teaching Diploma who studied Special Education with English Language, Literature in English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics;
- Grade III C Teacher – Teaching Degree who studied Education Special for English Language, Literature in English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics;
- Teacher Grade III B – Teaching Diploma of the subject English Language, Literature in English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Basic Mathematics;
- Grade III C Teacher – Teaching Degree in English Language, Literature in English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Basic Mathematics;
- Standard Laboratory Technician – Diploma in Standard Laboratory Technician or Diploma in Laboratory Science and Technology.
Walimu wa Msingi 2023
- Grade III A Teacher – With a Primary Education Teaching Diploma, Sports Education, Special Education and Primary Education (certificate in primary
- Grade IIIB Teacher – Must have a teaching certificate (diploma) that they have studied Basic education.
- Grade IIIC Teacher – Must have a teaching degree for Early Education.
TAMISEMI Orodha ya majina ya walimu walioajiriwa 2023 PDF
TAMISEMI Tanzania has said names of new teachers will be announced soon teachers that will be employed for primary and Secondary. All teachers will be required to report their work place within a specified time, for those who will fail their chances will be given to others.
TAMISEMI will be announce the names of teachers that will be employed for primary and Secondary schools in Tanzania JUNE 2023 so as to reduce the scarcity of teachers in government schools for providing better education to increase students performance.
All teachers will be required to report their work place within a specified time, for those who will fail their chances will be given to others.
The names of the employed teachers will be announced by PMO-RALG through the website www.tamisemi.go.tz. For quick information when PMO-RALG announces the names of teachers,
The role of TAMISEMI is to coordinate and supervise regional development management and administration. TAMISEMI coordinates rural and urban development management policy and strategies; coordinates Regional Secretariats activities and builds their capacity in institutional development strategies for integrated socioeconomic development and financial.