Ministry of Education: Mafunzo ya ualimu wa Diploma 2023.(diploma ya grade a teachers) The History of Education in Mainland Tanzania is divided into two parts which are before and after independence. Before the arrival of foreigners on the shores of Tanganyika, each tribe had its own system of traditional education. Traditional education was based on the daily routines of multi-ethnic communities.
Mafunzo ya ualimu wa Diploma 2023
Ministry of Education: Mafunzo ya ualimuWa Diploma 2023
The Secretary General Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is announcing teacher training positions at the level of Teaching Diploma in Primary Education, Primary Education and Teaching Diploma in Secondary Education in the subjects of Science, Business and Mathematics (03 years). Applicants for this training are Fourth Form graduates with First to Third Grades (I-III). The Ministry invites applications to join the teaching training in Government and non-Government Colleges based on the qualifications specified in this announcement.
Sifa za kujiunga na Vyuo vya ualimu 2023
The general qualifications for joining Prajali Teacher Training at the Teaching Diploma level in Primary and Primary Education are Fourth Form graduates with Grade I-III results. In addition, the qualifications to join the Prajali Teacher Training at the level of Secondary Education Diploma in Science, Business and Mathematics (03 years) are graduates of Form Four with grades I-III at the grade level of “C” in three of those subjects, two of which are specific to the subjects that the applicant is applying to study.
The following table shows the type of teacher training, qualifications to join, the colleges that offer the training and the duration of the training
- This announcement is about sixth form graduates who graduated from 2016 to 2022.
- Applicants for Teacher Training in Government Teaching Colleges are required to register and apply electronically through the website (tcm.moe.go.tz).
- Applicants for Teacher Training for non-Government colleges should send their applications directly to the colleges they want to study and the respective colleges should submit the qualifications of the applicants to the Tanzania Examinations Council for review.
- Applicants for teaching training in Government Colleges will choose up to three (03) specializations starting with the one that the applicant likes the most.
- Applicants for in-service training positions applying for a Special Education course should have completed Teacher training at the Diploma or Degree level. In addition, applicants who are employed will have to attach a letter of placement into the study permit program from their employers.
- Answers for those selected to join the Teacher Training will be provided through the “account” used by the applicant to apply for Teacher Training (starting on 30/06/2023) and in the Teacher Training Colleges they were selected for.
- Letters and forms to join the Training will be issued through the website of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (moe.go.tz) and the College to which the applicant will be assigned using his address. All applicants are advised to write their full address, email address and telephone number available for further communication.
- The deadline for sending applications for Teacher Training is 30/06/2023.