Maombi ya vyuo vya ualimu ngazi ya cheti 2023/2024. Sifa za kujiunga na vyuo vya ualimu 2023/2024. The Secretary General Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is announcing teacher training positions at the level of Teaching Diploma in Primary Education, Primary Education and Teaching Diploma in Secondary Education in the subjects of Science, Business and Mathematics (03 years). Applicants for this training are Fourth Form graduates with First to Third Grades (I-III). The Ministry invites applications to join the teaching training in Government and non-Government Colleges based on the qualifications specified in this announcement.
Maombi ya vyuo vya ualimu ngazi ya cheti 2023/2024
Sifa za kujiunga na vyuo vya ualimu 2023
The general qualifications for joining Prajali Teacher Training at the Teaching Diploma level in Primary and Primary Education are Fourth Form graduates with Grade I-III results. In addition, the qualifications to join the Prajali Teacher Training at the level of Secondary Education Diploma in Science, Business and Mathematics (03 years) are graduates of Form Four with grades I-III at the grade level of “C” in three of those subjects, two of which are specific to the subjects that the applicant is applying to study.
The following table shows the type of teacher training, eligibility criteria, colleges that offer it and the duration of the training.
How to to apply
- Form four graduates with the qualifications specified in this announcement are allowed to apply.
- Applicants for Teacher Training in Government Teaching Colleges are required to register and apply electronically through the admission system of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (tcm.moe.go.tz).
- Applicants for Teacher Training for non-Government colleges should send their applications directly to the colleges of their choice study and the relevant colleges should submit the qualifications of the applicants to the Tanzania Examinations Council for review.
- The applicant for teaching training in Government Colleges will choose three (03) specializations starting with the one he likes the most.
- Applicants for on-the-job training positions should have completed teaching training at Certificate, Diploma or Degree.
- In-service teachers will have to submit a letter of permission from their employers immediately after reporting to the college;
- Answers for those selected to join the Teacher Training will be provided through the “account” used by the applicant to apply Teacher training (starting on 05/07/2023) and in the Teacher Training Colleges they were selected.
- Letters and forms to join the Training will be issued through the website of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (www.moe.go.tz) and The college will be arranged for the applicant using his address. All applicants are advised to write complete address, email
and a telephone number available for further communication.
- The deadline for sending applications is 30/06/2023.
- Footnote: Religious Studies will not be used as a criterion for admission to Teacher Training.