Director of Revenue Management at TUI BLUE Hotels & Resort
- Location: Zanzibar, TZ
- Workplace: Hybrid
- Type of contract: Permanent
- Working time: Local Contract
- Job ID: 120828
Join TUI BLUE Hotels & Resorts as the Cluster Director of Revenue Management (Zanzibar) where you will be responsible for maximising total revenue and overall profit of the hotel(s) with the aim of exceeding the budget and outperforming the competition. The position is accountable for pricing, rate positioning, inventory management while overseeing all processes associated with demand, revenue maximisation, forecasting and opportunity analysis. In partnership with the hotel(s) Sales Leader, the Director of Revenue Management supports the development of the revenue management and sales strategies of the hotel(s).
This position is located on the island of Zanzibar where we are able to offer Hybrid working.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Director of Revenue Management is responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the Hotel(s) Revenue Management strategy to steer efforts towards the maximization of profitability in conjunction with the sales leader.
- Setting and applying appropriate pricing and inventory management strategies to ensure that demand patterns are optimised, and that the property is able to continuously grow its Revenue per Available Room (RevPAR).
- Gathering and analysing both internal and external data and information to identify and maximise all possible revenue maximisation opportunities and minimise risk. Surveying the market, the competitors in terms of pricing as a basis for future pricing strategies.
- Coordinate with hotel management teams to drive results through effective training, coaching, leading, motivating, empowering, and following through with all revenue management strategies with the hotel team members.
- Analysing and presenting financial data that will help the Sales leaders and other Senior executives make informed decisions about current business, potential new business, and the market, in general.
- Aligning the hotel revenue strategy with HQ revenue management directives and ensuring that all relevant approval processes are in place relating to pricing and promotions.
- Previous experience leading revenue management in a global brand.
- Highly proficient in hospitality systems and tools including PMS, Sabre CRS, Tableau, STR Reports, GDS systems, Rate Shopping tools, Revenue Management system, Microsoft Office.
- Strategic thinker with strong oral and written communication skills
- Results driven, able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills with strong attention to details.
- Collaborative / Team player able to impact and influence key stakeholders across the business.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and TUI benefits as standard.
- Additional reward model according to entity and home country including financial, travel, health & wellbeing, and lifestyle.
- Working within a fast-growing international hotel company within the world’s leading tourism group.
- We promote career development with wide range of international opportunities across our business with an exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons.
TUI BLUE is the global flagship hotel brand of the TUI Group combining the best aspects of both individual and all-inclusive holidays with outstanding quality and modernity. Our hotel brand stands out from the crowd with first-class locations, regional architecture, an innovative technology concept with a unique blend of local and contemporary cuisine and BLUEF!t® sport and leisure facilities.
TUI is the world’s leading tourism group. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 400 hotels, 15 cruise liners and many incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof. This integrated offering enables us to provide our 27 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions.