Job post at State Mining Corporation (STAMICO). The State Mining Corporation (STAMICO) is a state-owned enterprise established in 1972 under the Public Corporation Act, 1969 through the State Mining Corporation Order No. 163 of 1972 as amended by GN. 171 of 2015. STAMICO’s responsibilities is to invest in the mining sector through mineral prospecting, development and operate mines, mineral trading, value addition, providing services in management of mines, drilling, consultancy support to small scale mining and other related business.
Job post at State Mining Corporation (STAMICO) _ July 2023
On behalf of the State Mining Corporation (STAMICO), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill vacant posts as mentioned below;
A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma – Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.
Deadline for application is 7th July, 2023;
HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT OFFICER II – 1 POST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To participate in the enforcement of safety cardinal rules, policies, plans, regulations;
- To participate in investigation of incidences to determine safety breach and recommend accordingly;
- To carry out general work place inspection;
- To maintain records and provides written and verbal reports as required;
- To plan and implements specific occupational medicine programs for both
workers and management;
- To participate in planning and implementation of safety training
- To compile monthly and annual reports; and
- To perform other duties as assigned by immediate Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPIRIENCE
Bachelor degree in Medicine, Public health, Occupational nursing, Occupational medicine, ergonomics or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institutions.
SALARY SCALE: SMC. 5