Job post at Tanzania Mining Commission (TMC). The Mining Commission was established under the Mining Act 2010 as amended by Written Laws (Miscellaneous Amendment) Act 2017. The Commission came into existence through the Government Notice No. 27 issued on 7th July, 2017.
The Commission has taken over all operational functions that were being performed by Minerals Division under Ministry of Energy and Minerals and all functions that were being performed by Tanzania Minerals Audit Agency (TMAA) and Tanzania Diamond Sorting Organization (TANSORT).
4 Job post at Tanzania Mining Commission (TMC) _ July 2023
On behalf of Tanzania Mining Commission (TMC) Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill 4 vacant posts as mentioned below;
Deadline for application is 7th July, 2023;
A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma – Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.
LABORATORY SCIENTIST II – 4 POST
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To prepare standard solution samples for classical methods of analysis;
- To prepare working equipment and apparatus for sample analysis;
- To perform high precision analysis of different mineral samples and provide quality assurance and quality control on all analysis results and assure that they are delivered at time manner;
- To calibrate laboratory machines used for analysis;
- To ensure total adherence to all safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policies of laboratory;
- To develop individual objectives or targets and performance standards as part of individual performance; and
- To perform any other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE