Maombi ya mkopo HESLB 2023/2024, vigezo vya kupata mkopo HESLB, www.heslb.go.tz log in, vigezo vya kupata mkopo ngazi ya diploma, heslb login, sipa HESLB login, HESLB news.
Maombi ya mkopo HESLB 2023/2024
The Higher Education Student Loans Board (HESLB) would like to inform prospective loan applicants that it is finalizing a system in which for the first time from this year 2023/2024 applicants will not be required to submit hard copies and thus reduce application costs.
The Higher Education Student Loans Board (HESLB), will soon announce the ‘Guidelines for Issuance of Loans and Grants for Higher Education Students for the Academic Year 2023/2024’ which will be available at www.heslb.go.tz from Friday, July 7, 2023.
The window to apply for a loan online will be open from July 15, 2023.
Prospective loan applicants are advised to read and understand the guide before filling out loan application forms through http://olas.heslb.go.tz to enable the applicant to fill in the form accurately and completely.
Vigezo vya kupata mkopo HESLB
When the Guide is completed, the loan applicant who has completed the form six (Form VI) or diploma is advised to consider the following points:
- Read carefully and follow the application procedures that will be explained in detail in the Guide that will be available from July 7, 2023;
- To make sure that the fourth form test number he will use to apply for a loan is the same as the one he uses to apply for college admission;
- Applicants who have taken the fourth form exam more than once should ensure that they list all the numbers in their application as directed by the system;
- To ensure that birth/death certificates have been verified by the Registration, Insolvency and Trust Agency (RITA) or the Zanzibar Social Events Registration Agency (ZCSRA) according to the procedures of these institutions;
- For loan applicants born abroad or applicants whose parents have died while abroad, attach a letter of confirmation from RITA;
- The applicant should fill out the form completely and make sure all areas are signed before submitting it to HESLB online;
- Every applicant should ensure that they have a bank account with their names used in the fourth form exam. This account will be used to pay the student his loan;
- The applicant must ensure that he has a registered and available mobile phone number that will be used to inform him of the various stages of his application;
- All applicants are advised to keep a copy of the loan application form they submitted to HESLB for reference and reference when needed.
- The window to apply for a loan online will be open from July 7 to September 30, 2023.
Maombi ya mkopo 2023/2024
For the year 2023/2024, the general qualifications for loan applicants are as follows:
- Must be a Tanzanian not exceeding 35 years of age when applying for a loan;
- Be admitted to an accredited higher education institution including the Open University of Tanzania;
- He has applied for a loan through the loan application system (OLAMS);
- He should not have another source that pays for his higher education studies;
- For an applicant who has benefited from a HESLB loan, he must have returned at least 25 percent of the loan money he was previously loaned;Must have graduated from sixth form education (ACSEE) or diploma within the last five years, between 2019 and 2023.
This information is intended to provide general preliminary information to enable loan applicants to prepare. Therefore, we would like to emphasize the loan applicants to read and consider the Guidelines that will be issued on July 7, 2023.