Are you looking for kcb 2jiajiri application 2023, 2jiajiri scholarship 2023, KCB 2Jiajiri SCHOLARSHIP 2023, kcb foundation application form 2023, kcb foundation scholarship 2023 application form, kcb foundation scholarship application form 2023 pdf, kcb scholarship application form 2023 deadline
2jiajiri scholarship 2023
The KCB Foundation scholarships make dreams come true for many students who would otherwise not join a secondary school or step foot in a class, again.
The application period for the KCB Foundation secondary school scholarships is now open. These scholarships are designed to give bright children from needy backgrounds a chance to access secondary education.
2023 2JIAJIRI SEA FARERS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
We are excited that you are applying for the 2Jiajiri Programme. Before completing the application form, please read the information below carefully.
KCB Foundation is offering scholarships for qualified seafarers for 2023 in Safety Standard Training Certificate and Watchkeeping for Sea Farers (STCW) course. The scholarships will be available in Bandari Maritime (Mombasa County ) Kisumu Maritime Center( Kisumu County ) and Pioneer International University-Fisheries and Marine Institute (Murang’a County)
Fill out the application form as clearly and as completely as possible. Only complete applications will be considered and admission into the Programme is based on a competitive selection process. During the interview, candidates will be expected to come with completed application forms with passport-size photos attached together with copies of their National Identity card and certificate of their highest academic qualification. The candidates will also be expected to present the originals of the above documents. Failure to produce these documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
Eligibility: To qualify for 2Jiajiri sea farers scholarships applicants must fulfill the criteria below:
- – Have a National Identity Card
- – Possess the ability to read and write in Kiswahili and/or English
- – Commit to attend all training sessions in participating technical training institutions/vocational training centers in their county of residence
- – Have a minimum of 2-year experience in a reputable hotel.
- – Have a valid letter of offer from Kenya Maritime Authority-approved manning agents.
- – Have a valid visa to the country of travel.
- – Have a sea farer’s passport from Kenya Maritime Authority
- – A letter of offer from the employer.