RITA birth certificate verification login. This is a new service that enables the applicant to submit an application to verify the birth and death certificate electronically from anywhere. The applicant will be required to scan the birth or death certificate he needs to be verified and then send it electronically to be verified. The verification answers will be sent to the account you opened in the section labeled “DETAILS” and you will download the certificate you sent for verification.
RITA birth certificate verification
Important things to consider when applying:
- Keep the information you used to open the account,
- The applicant must have his correct information with both parents,
- The applicant will receive a Payment Invoice and will be required to pay via Bank (NMB and CRDB) or Mobile Networks (M-PESA, TIGO PESA and AIRTEL Money) only according to the information provided.
- The applicant should have soft copies of the required attachments in pdf format,
- The applicant must specify the district where he will receive the certificate
In addition, we would like to urge all applicants to follow the instructions above to avoid inconvenience. The eRITA application address as well as the Service Application Guide are available at the bottom of this page Note: applications will not be processed before completing the payment of the service fee. For more information call 0800 117 482
RITA birth certificate verification login
Register an account now and start using the services or Sign in with your registered account