Job Title: Clinical Tracker at MDH Kagera (25 Posts)
- Location: Any of the Districts Council or Hospitals in Kagera region
- Reports to: Facility In-charge
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying patients who missed their clinic visits schedule timely and conduct telephone tracking.
- Ensuring adherence to national HIV management guidelines during DREAMS service provision
- Creative and innovative to income generation for DREAMS members
- Supervising DREAMS AMBASSADORS in carrying daily implementation
- Assisting referral process of DREAMS Adolescents clients from community to facility and within facility departments.
- Carrying out any other duties that may be required by MDH DREAMS Officer, DMO, DACC, Facility in charge and CTC in charge.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills
- At least a Diploma in Medicine, Nursing or other related health field.
Must have a valid license of practice (Certificate for HIV testing is an added advantage).
At least three (3) years’ experience in HIV/AIDS programs
- Experience in basic computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power point and internet.
- Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision. Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
- Preparing, share list with, and support CBHS providers/peers/community tracker to conduct home visits to track all clients who missed their scheduled visit that were not found through the phone and those who don’t have telephone.
- Updating and Facilitate data entry of all tracking outcomes into the CTC2 card and database, working with clinician/counselor and data officer.
- Conducting weekly review of CTC2 cards and database to ensure that tracking outcomes are updated and entered on CTC2 database.
- Ensuring unknown clients are tracked timely and 70% returned to care monthly.
- Working with referral focal, counselor/ clinician to ensure that all transfer out clients have up to date/ reachable phone contact details and physical address on record.
- Working with referral focal, counselor and data officer to confirm that all clients that transferred out reached their destination facility.
- Providing health education on importance of clinic adherence to clients and family
- Supporting the patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules.
- Recording and reporting tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Preparing summary report weekly, monthly and quarterly and submit to site manager and district retention and community officer.
- Participating in data management and net loss analysis at facility and district level
- Participating in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level.
- Bringing up ideas/ comments that may contribute to better system of patients
- Performing any other duties as assigned by a line supervisor.
Requirements: Education, work experience and skills
1.At least a Diploma in social work or community development or any other health related course.
2. Bachelor degree on social and community development is an added advantage.
3. Must have certificate in basic computer applications.
4. At least one (1) year experience working in the field of expertise.
5. Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision. 6. Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
7. Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates for any of the above positions should SUBMIT THEIR
APPLICATION LETTERS, CVs and COPIES OF THEIR CERTIFICATES TO MDH KAGERA OFFICE, KIBOKO STREET, PWANI AREA.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE – 22ND AUGUST 2023.
MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates.