KDF shortlisted candidates 2023, kdf recruitment 2023 pdf download. Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) has announced 2023 mass recruitment drive for various positions, inviting candidates to join as general service officer (GSO) cadets, specialist officers, general duty recruits, tradesmen/women, and constables.The recruitment process is scheduled to take place in the months of August and September 2023.
KDF recruitment requirements
To be eligible for KDF recruitment, candidates must meet certain general conditions and academic qualifications:
- Be a Kenyan citizen with no dual citizenship.
- Possess a valid Kenyan ID, with four copies of the ID and PIN certificates.
- Meet the specified age requirements, ranging from 18 to 26 years for GSO cadets, general duty recruits, and tradesmen/women with certificates/government trade test. The age limit is not above 30 years for specialist officers, Tradesmen/women with diplomas, and not above 39 years for chaplains/imaams.
- Be physically and medically fit as per KDF standards.
- Have no criminal record.
- Fulfill the minimum height and weight requirements, which vary for men and women.
- Female candidates must not be pregnant during recruitment and training.
KDF shortlisted candidates 2023
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) has released list of shortlisted candidates who recently applied for the recruitment drive online Released on Friday were 1,606 candidates in the running to join the force as either tradesmen and women or specialist officers.
They included 347 individuals tapped to serve as specialist officers and 1,259 for the tradesmen and women positions.
How to Check KDF shortlisted candidates 2023
Those who took part in the recruitment drive have been advised to visit the Ministry of Defence website at www.mod.go.ke and toggle to the downloads section. Once on the page, they can access the full list by downloading it.
Alternatively, applicants can visit verified social media accounts for KDF to access the link directing them to the list of the shortlisted candidates. Also released were the interview dates and locations for the successfully shortlisted candidates.
For interviews, tradesmen and women were directed to report to Embakasi Garrison in Nairobi on September 25, 2023 beginning starting 8 am.
Specialist officers, on the other hand, will attend interviews at the KMA in Lanet, Nakuru County, at the same time