ESTATES OFFICER II at NSSF – 3 Posts
National Social Security Fund (NSSF) as part of our commitment to encourage growth and development within the Fund, we are excited to announce 392 internal job opportunities available for all Fund’s employees with specific task contracts. Only candidates who are in specific task contract term within the Fund should apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist in valuating land for investment purpose during market research and feasibility study;
- To assist in valuating current property investments, perform returns analysis and recommend action for better performance;
- To assist in preparation of monthly reports on property management performance;
- To assist in monitoring costs related to properties (such as maintenance), use of service charge and produce return analysis; and
- To carry out any other related duties as assigned by
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields; Environmental Engineering, Architecture, Building Economics, Land
Economics, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Land Management and Valuation or any other related qualification from recognized institution. Must be registered as Graduate Engineer/Architecture/Valuer/Quantity Surveyor from respective board.
Salary Scale: NSSF 4
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years;
ii. People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in their application letter.
iii. Women are highly encouraged to apply;
iv. Applicants should route their application letter through their Regional Managers and Directors for those who are in the headquarter;
v. No candidate is allowed to apply for more than two (2) posts;
vi. For those who will apply for two (2) posts each post should have its own application;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates and transcripts;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination
A valid Professional Registration Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable).
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted: –
- Form IV and form VI results
- Testimonials and all Partial
- An applicant who is retired/resigned from the Public Service should indicate reasons for resignation or retirement;
- Management will have mandate to post qualified candidates to any working stations within the Fund Offices.
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTVET).
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Director General, National Social Security Fund, P.O. Box 1322, Benjamin Mkapa Pension Towers, Azikiwe St, Dar Es Salaam,
- Deadline for application is 29th September, 2023;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal
NOTE: The number of vacancy positions for each working station is hereby attached as appendix No.1
National Social Security Fund, P.O.BOX 1322,