Drivers Job at MDAs & LGAs. The Secretary of the Secretariat for Employment in the Public Service on behalf of the Chief Secretaries of Ministries, Chief Executives of Independent Departments, Administrative Secretaries of Regions, welcomes job applications from Tanzanians with the qualifications and ability to fill one hundred (100) positions as specified in this ad.
DRIVER CLASS II – 100 POSITIONS
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE APPLICANT
The applicant must have a Form IV Certificate and a Class E or C driving license that he has worked for at least one year without causing an accident. He must have attended basic Vocational Training (VETA) or another College recognized by the Government.
DUTIES AND DUTIES
i) Checking the car before and after the trip to determine the safety of the car; ii) Sending employees to different places on business trips;
iii) Doing minor car repairs;
iv) Collecting and distributing various documents;
v) Filling and keeping information of all journeys in the travel notebook;
vi) Cleaning the car; and
vii) To do other work as directed by his Supervisor.
TGS B SALARY LEVEL
- All applicants should be Tanzanian Citizens and not more than 45 years of age except for those who are at work.
- All applicants must attach a birth certificate.
- Applicants who are already public servants and have obtained qualifications to enter different cadres than they have, should forward their job application letters to their Employers and the
- Employers should satisfy themselves accordingly.
- Applicants should attach a self-sufficient personal information (Detailed C.V) with
reliable addresses and phone numbers as well as the names of three reliable referees.
- All applications must be accompanied by professional certificates, details, copies of certificates certified by a Lawyer/Attorney which are fourth form and sixth form certificates for those who have reached that level and various training certificates based on the qualifications of the relevant work.
– Form IV and VI exam certificate
– Computer Certificate
– Professional certificates (Driver’s Licenses)
- Testmonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, document the results of the form
the fourth and sixth (FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Applicants who studied outside of Tanzania should verify their certificates
have been reviewed and approved by the relevant authorities (TCU, NECTA and NACTE).
The deadline for sending job applications is 22nd October, 2023.
Important: Remember to attach your signed job application letter along with educational certificates. The address of the letter should be addressed to;
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT,
SECRETARIAT OF EMPLOYMENT IN THE PUBLIC SERVICE
P.O.BOX. 2320 DODOMA.
Open the attached PDF File below form more details
[wp-embedder-pack width=”100%” height=”400px” download=”all” download-text=”DOWNLOAD PDF HERE” attachment_id=”20825″ /]