CAPTAIN jobs at Air Tanzania Company Limited, Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe, and high-quality services.
CAPTAIN jobs at Air Tanzania Company Limited
POSITION: CAPTAIN – (30 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- Must have flown with more than 3500 flying hours with an Airline Transport Pilot License, Multi Engine and Instrument Rating.
- Must have 1000 hours as a Pilot in Command and an experience of handling a minimum of 20 tons’ equipment or above with a good performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for safety of the aircraft, its occupants and cargo pre during and post flight.
- Maintain a high standard of discipline, appearance, uniformity and promptness of Co- pilots and Cabin Crew.
- Determine the achievement of commercial aspects offlights safety is not impaired to
obtain additional revenue load for the Company.
- Ascertain that Flight Plans, Notam, Fleet Notices, Weather and any pertinent documentation and service items that flight may require are briefed.
- Verify that the loading of aircraft being performed in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Report all incidents and accidents.
- Verify that all documents/ certificates required being on board the aircraft are available and valid.
- Report any Flight delays offlights.
- Accept and sign for diplomatic mail, precious cargo and supervise stowage aboard the aircraft and handover to destinations.
- Perform any other official duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ten (10) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary
Structure and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications
attached with the following: –
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicants from Public Service should route their applications through their employers;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number
Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
The application letters should reach the undersigned within fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
ATCL is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply. Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.