FIRST OFFICER at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL). Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe, and high-quality services.
FIRST OFFICER at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below;
POSITION: FIRST OFFICER – (26 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- Must have flown with more than 250 flying hours or above with Commercial Pilot License, Multi Engine with Instrument Rating.
- Must be with an experience of handling a minimum of 10 tons’ equipment with good performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To participate in the Pilot-in-Command’s crew briefing, and make himself aware of all relevant aeronautical and meteorological information as well as relevant papers documenting the aircraft technical status and its anticipated load.
- To prepare the OFP and when necessary, file the ATS Flight Plan with the appropriate Authority. If stored plans are used, then he should ensure that the correct plan has been activated.
- To carry out such duties concerning the flight in accordance with the SOP, including procedures, limitations and performance related to the specific aircraft type, as allocated to him by the Pilot-in-Command.
- To confirm the safe navigation of the aircraft, maintaining a continuous and independent check upon both the geographical position of the aircraft and its safe terrain clearance.
- To safely and properly conduct the flight in compliance with the current flight plan and the Pilot in-Command’s instructions when the Pilot-in- Command is not at the controls.
- Any change to the current flight plan has to be notified to the Pilot-in Command.
- To provide advice, information and assistance to the Pilot-in Command, as may contribute favorable towards the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
- To assist the Pilot-in-Command in administration duties related to the flight.
- To seek and receive information and/or explanation from the Pilot-in Command, as may be necessary to enable fulfilment of functions.
- To assist the Flight Safety Department for all Technical related matters.
- Perform any other official duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ten (10) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary
Structure and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications
attached with the following: –
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicants from Public Service should route their applications through their employers;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number
Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
The application letters should reach the undersigned within fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
ATCL is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply. Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.