Ajira za walimu HOPAC – Teachers at HOPAC
Haven of Peace Academy (HOPAC)
EXPERIENCED TEACHERS NEEDED TO SERVE AND TEACH AT AN INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
HAVEN OF PEACE ACADEMY
Haven of Peace Academy (HOPAC) is a faith-based educational institution owned and operated by Haven of Peace Trust. HOPAC was founded in 1994 for children of missionaries and has evolved into a Christian international school with a diverse student population that includes children of missionaries and full-time Christian service workers, children of expats working in the non-profit and for-profit sectors, and children of Tanzanians working in the non-profit, for-profit, and public sectors. The school is located in Kunduchi at the junction of Salasala Road and Bagamoyo Road in Kinondoni Municipal in Dar es Salaam and is currently inviting applications for vacancies of competent, experienced, and qualified teachers.
The following positions are open for the school year 2024/2025 starting August 2024:
- English Literature and Language
- Science (Biology Focus)
Primary / Whole School
- Primary Classroom Teacher
- Bible Teacherand Discipleship Coordinator
- University Counselor
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in education/teaching or PGDE
- Three years teaching experience
- Experience with Cambridge International curriculum preferred
- Minimum of three years teaching experience, preferably in a multicultural setting
- Fluent in English, the medium of instruction
- Committed Christian
How to Apply:
Please send your Application letter and CV to: email@example.com OR physically addressed to Personnel Department, Haven of Peace Academy, P. 0. Box 70027, Dar es Salaam, TANZANIA.
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 December, 2023.