Trackers at Alistair Group Kurasini, Dar Es Salaam. Our Trackers are important to our business because they ensure our trucks arrive at their destinations safely. A Tracker’s job is to monitor the location of a truck using the GPS system. A Tracker keeps track of truck fleets, and ensures that the vehicles are being used accordingly; they are also vital in recovering trucks in the event of a truck being stolen. Do you have what it takes to be a Tracker?
1. Essential Skills:
- Clear communication skills ensuring clear and candid information.
- Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems.
- Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures.
- Problem solving skills to ensure obstacle to progress are overcome.
- A minimum of Certificate or Diploma in any relevant discipline and/or equivalent vocational. experience in Transport / Logistics service support.
- Fluent English and Kiswahili.
- IT Literacy.
3. Overall Purpose
- To work as part of a team in the tracking call centre and function as a vehicle tracking operator.
4. Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
- Responsible for monitoring and recording truck location and status.
- Communicate any issue that prevents the efficient transit of Alistair Group Cargo to operations & support staff.