Warehouse Senior Admin Controller at Alistair Group. Alistair Group self-delivers a variety of logistics solutions with core competencies in air, sea and road freight, clearing and forwarding, rig moving, yard services, material handling and equipment hire. We are locally incorporated and have expanded to various locations throughout Africa. Our team has years of experience running efficient and fully compliant operations in Central, Sub-Saharan, East and South African regions. We are experts in providing safe and efficient transportation and logistics services whilst being the integrated logistics supplier of choice to various blue-chip companies.
1. Essential Skills:
- Clear communication skills ensuring clear and candid information is used
- Computer Literacy to effectively operate core Microsoft office programs and other online management systems
- Faultless administration skills ensuring procedures are being followed accurately.
- Problem solving skills to ensure obstacles to progress are overcome
- Attention to Detail ensuring the right information is captured and communicated in a timely manner.
2. Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
- Ensure all trucks offloaded
- Containers loaded at warehouse
- Daily reporting to client on stock in warehouse
- Assisting with shipping arrangements on exports
- Any and all reports both internally and to client
- Communications with client if required in lieu of managers
- Setting up temporary access to the warehouse
- A minimum of University Graduate Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent English and Kiswahili
- IT Literacy
4. Cargo Management
1. Drafting Holding Certificates
2. Assisting with filing and data entry management
3. Auditing completeness of filed documents
1. Monthly HSSEQ reports
2. Filing pre-job safety analysis forms, forklift checklists, equipment maintenance