5 Officer Administrators at Sonnabend Pediatric AIDS Foundation (SPAF)
Sonnabend Pediatric AIDS Foundation (SPAF), was established in 2021 in South Africa in honor of Joseph Sonnabend, a pioneer AIDS researcher, aiming at reducing and possibly eradicating HIV infections for children. SPAF has been operating its HIV/AIDS projects in Sub- Saharan Africa, India and Latin America in association with Columbia University of Health Sciences New York, PEPFAR with a mission to create a world where no mother, child or family is devastated by HIV and AIDS.
SPAF has multiple job openings for PMCT (Prevention of Mother to Child HIV Transmission) Project in Tanzania for 2024, a project that will be carried out in five regions (Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Iringa, Mbeya and Manyara)
OFFICE ADMINISTRATORS – 5 POSTS
The Office Administrator will manage all office administrative duties, ensure the smooth running of the office and provide quality service to all SPAF stakeholders.
The jobholder is expected to demonstrate commitment and loyalty and perform all duties in accordance with the organization’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
- As the first point of contact for SPAF, one will oversee the front office by answering incoming calls, replying to general correspondence and dealing with enquiries. ∙ Monitor and oversee to the general cleanliness of the office.
- Coordinate meetings and functions for the SPAF office
- Procurement and proper management of office supplies and assets
- Manage and properly account for petty cash issued to facilitate general office activities. ∙ Manage all travel, hotel & airport transfers for SPAF employees (the service will be for all Tanzania & visiting employees)
- Responsible for office administration payments within approved expense limits and they are made within reasonable time to ensure business continuity (office courier service, office telephone, office cleaning services, office utility bills (power, water, wifi, security), office catering & lunch management services)
- Maintain and file all business records in a systematic manner.
- Periodically reconciled petty cash reports
- Turnaround time on requisition for hotel, transport, payment done for office utilities
- Customer/client feedback survey; Customer inquiries and visitors are handled well.
- Customer feedback is positive
- Record Management; Electronic and paper filing systems are well maintained.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Professional qualification in a relevant field; Degree is an added advantage
- At least 2-3 years proven work experience as an office administrator
- Experience handling service providers ie Transport, ticketing, office suppliers, accommodation.
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. ∙ The ability to create a positive, everlasting impression with the most professional, courteous and expedient manner and to continually strive for superior client service. ∙ Enjoys dealing with people daily and is tolerant of rude people, polite but assertive. ∙ Proactive, punctual and reliable.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tack and diplomacy
- Business driven, people focused, with exceptional influencing skills; excellent organizational, multi-tasking, presentation and time-management skills.
- Passion for social enterprise, development of people and environmental benefits. ∙ Record Management; Electronic and paper filing systems are well maintained.
Salary & Other Benefits
- Average of 2500USD per month, Social Security fund, Health Insurance, Housing allowance and Transport allowance
Skills and Competences
People and Team Development:
Demonstrates inspirational leadership that motivates and engages others. Leads and develops high performing teams where everyone feels valued and contributes to the continued success of the organization. Acts as a role model; inspires people to act.
Translate strategy into action and drives tenaciously and innovatively for outstanding results. Displays creativity in avoiding problems, reacting quickly and decisively to deal with risks and opportunities.
Develops and maintains effective collaborative relationships and networks with strategic contacts
Takes personal responsibility for performance. Champions continuous improvement and inspires others to deliver whilst balancing risk, business competitiveness and customer satisfaction
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org 12nd March 2024