Funza lushaka teaching bursary 2022 Online Application/How to Apply for Funza Lushaka Bursary programme
The Funza Lushaka Bursary Teaching Bursary 2022 is a multi-year programme to promote teaching as a profession. Bursaries are available to enable selected students to complete a teaching qualification in identified Subject priority areas. Recipients of these bursaries will be required to teach at a public school for the same number of years that they received the bursary.
How to Apply for Funza Lushaka Teaching Bursary 2022 programme
- Open the e-Gov portal at www.eservices.gov.za
- Register by providing personal information
- Login to the system using user name and password created when registering
- On the e-Services Menu select Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme
- Enter the OTP received on the preferred channel
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- On the dashboard menu click on the 2022 application button
- Follow the steps to complete the required field with your information
- Accept the declaration to confirm the information captured
Requirements for the Funza Lushaka Teaching Bursary 2022
- Applicants with criminal offences will not be recommended.
- You must apply for admission and accommodation at any of the 24 universities of your choice across the country.
- Follow-up on your final admission status with the university and note dates for orientation sessions and registration at the university. Make sure that you have been accepted in the university residences.
- Make sure that you submit your copy of certified matric results, ID copy and the proof of admission or provisional acceptance letter from university to the district office for the selections processes of the Funza Lushaka bursary programme (without mentioned document your name will not be considered on the selection process with the reason for not awarding applicants who do not have space to study at the university).
- The applicant must meet the FLBP and university criteria in order for him/her to be awarded.
- Applicants should be 30 years and below to qualify for the Funza Lushaka Bursary.