Receptionist Job opportunities Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa at
- Country: South Africa
- Job Family: Operations
- Full Time
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life – and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As Receptionist, you will have following key accountabilities:
- You manage incoming calls and office access control
- You are responsible to generating Purchase Orders
- You are responsible for booking Accommodation & Travel
- You are responsible for the ordering of stationery and other office supplies
- You are responsible for managing the cleaning staff
- You are responsible for arranging company events and functions
- You support the Finance/HR department with Filling & Administrative duties
- You support the IT department with company cell phones/Insurances/Internet Devices
- You assist with BBBEE documents
Now that we’ve introduced you to the position as Receptionist, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- You have an administrative qualification
- You have minimum 3 years work experience as a receptionist/administrator
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!