Sa air force application forms 2023 pdf, air force application form 2023, sa air force application 2023, sa air force requirements, How do I join the SA Air Force?, military skills development system 2023 application form, military application 2023 closing date
Military skills development system 2023 application
The Military Skills Development System(MSDS)is a Department of Defence initiative that has been implemented since 2003. The MSDS serves as the entry platform for young South Africans who seek a career in the South African National Defence Force. Prospective applicants must have a Grade 12 qualification and be between 18 and 22 years old, or a Diploma with at least three (3) years tertiary qualification or a Degree to the age of 26 years.
Selected applicants join the South African National Defence Force through the MSDS for an initial period of two year’s voluntary service, during which they will receive military training and further functional training. Further functional training includes a wide variety of options, varying from specialised musterings such as Engineering to general support musterings such as Material Support Clerks.
Training for all MSDS members commences with Basic Military Training, during which basic military skills and discipline are taught. This is followed by a further selection process during which members can apply for junior leader training as officers or non-commissioned officers. After having completed their military formative training, members proceed to undertake functional training in any one of the specialist occupations. Selected members with the required acedemic qualifications are also sent to universities or the Military Academy.
Towards the end of the second year (unless otherwise indicated), the member will be given the opportunity to indicate whether he or she would like to extend the contract or leave the Air Force. An extension of the contract will mainly depend on the member’s performance over the two years and the availability of posts in the relevant functional field. Most of these members continue to serve in the Regular component of the SANDF after having completed their functional training and tertiary studies, where applicable. Others are obliged to render service in the Defence Reserves if they are not translated to the Core Service System.
Sa air force application forms 2023 pdf
The South African Air Force has recently published news according to which the South African Air Force Internship 2023 has been announced. Graduate candidates who are unemployed can apply for this Military Training Programme. By doing an internship in the South African Air Force, you also get a very good experience with a good salary, so this is the best opportunity for you, which you can take advantage of. You can apply for the South African Air Force Military Training Programme before the last date.
Sa air force requirements 2023
- South African Citizen
- Age between 18yrs and 24yrs (or not older than 26yrs if a graduate)
- Not be older than 28yrs upon commencement of practical flying training
- Currently studying or holds a Matric Certificate
- Maths and Science: Matric certificate or N4 with 60% or higher, N5 or N6 or University first year with 50% or higher
- Medically fit for flying
- Have 6/6 vision (not glasses or contact lenses)
- No hearing impairments
- Minimum height: 1600mm, Maximum height: 1900mm
- Buttock-heel length between 1035mm to 1343mm
- Body weight between 53kg to 102kg
- Sitting eye height between 730mm to 896mm, sitting knee height between 490mm to 653mm
- Must be willing to relocate and participate in deployments in South Africa or abroad, if required
- Compliance with fitness medical requirements for appointments in SANDF
- Must be single upon applying and for the full duration of training
- No criminal record
- Recommended by a selection board
How to Apply for South African Air Force Graduate Military Training Programme 2023?
For the South African Air Force Graduate Internship 2023 Programme , you have to follow the steps given below. By which you will be able to apply for South African Air Force Internship 2023 with great speed.
- Hand deliver your application to the nearest recruitment centre or
- Via post at the SA Air Force postal address: Air Force Base Swartkop (West) – Recruitment Section Private Bag X05 Valhalla, Pretoria 0001