IT Associate Job opportunity at Deloitte Tanzania Iringa, Njombe and Ruvuma regions
IT Associate (Ref: KHSZ/IA/03-22)
Deloitte Tanzania has been awarded a contract to implement a Kizazi Hodari – Sothern Zone project in Tanzania. This is a five years’ project (March 2022 to February 2027) funded by the American People through USAID aiming at supporting the Government of Tanzania’s (GOT) Ministry of Health to achieve HIV epidemic control by improving the health, well-being, and protection of Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) and youth in high HIV burden communities within the Southern Zones of Tanzania specifically Iringa, Njombe and Ruvuma regions.
The program intends to increase access to and use of health/HIV, social, and protection services among OVC and youth in order to contribute to 95-95-95 goals: 95% of persons living with HIV (PLHIV) know their HIV status; 95% of PLHIV who know their status are on treatment; and 95% of PLHIV on treatment are virally suppressed, by 2030. Deloitte is therefore seeking for experienced, self-motivated, a highly competent individual with exemplary ethical conduct to join Kizazi Hodari – Southern Zone program as an IT Associate based in Dar es Salaam.
Provide IT technical support to the Program staff at Headquarters and the regions as well as the sub grantees, which includes technical support, security compliance, patch management and asset management and disposal.
• Assist with the setup and installation of new laptops/ PC’s for users and test configurations prior to installation.
• Log tickets in the Service desk system for calls, requests, enquiries and incidents; allocate to the responsible personnel; and ensure that all issues are resolved and all tickets are closed.
• Provide technical support to all program staff and troubleshoot both software and hardware issues by performing root cause analysis.
• Monitor the availability and quality of the network connection at Headquarters and the regions on a daily basis.
• Provide technical support on application software used by the program.
• Provide secondary support in scheduling, monitoring and logging server backups on a daily basis.
• Ensure compliance to all Deloitte IT policy standards such as patch management and IT security protocols.
• Provide Internet Protocol (IP) network support and troubleshoot network issues.
• Carry out assessments on the IT asset quality, provide maintenance and recommendations on replacements for the program.
• Assist with the installation, configuration and updating of hardware and software such as memory, network cards, adapter cards and printers.
• Provide support in the management and disposal of IT assets for the Program and prepare the relevant documentation.
• Train Program staff on IT matters as required.
• Provide secondary support for the Analytics system.
• Prepare reports on specific projects undertaken.
• Develop technology solutions upon request for the Program.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Computer Science or related field
• A minimum of one year’s relevant working experience
• Good verbal communication skills
• Good analytical skills
Mode of Application
If you believe you are the right candidate for the job, submit a cover letter including your current and expected remuneration, detailed CV, copies of your academic certificates and transcripts, and three referees to KizaziHodari-SouthernZone@deloitte.co.tz For your application to be considered, it MUST quote the job title, reference number and your preferred region on the email subject line.
Submission deadline is 15th April 2022 at 4:30 p.m.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted. This position is on a one-year renewable contract, subject to performance and availability of funding from the donor. The job offer is conditional to successful vetting, including professional reference checks and limited lifestyle audit.