Zambia teacher recruitment 2022 | Recruitment of teachers in Zambia, teachers recruitment this year.
The Teaching Service Commission is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to be employed as Teachers during the 2022 Teacher Recruitment exercise. Candidates must meet the following general requirements:
1. Must be a Zambian National
2. Must be 18 – 45 years old
3. Must be registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia
4. Must be ready to work anywhere where their services are required for a minimum period of four years before applying for a transfer
5. Must have completed training and graduated.
Zambia teacher recruitment 2022
Applicants who possess Early Childhood Education, Primary School and Secondary School qualifications should meet the following specific requirements
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION TEACHER
1. Must have a Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) with five (5) Credits or better, including English.
2. Must be from an accredited Teacher Training College with a minimum training period of two (2) years and should be in possession of either a certificate or diploma.
PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER
1. Must have a Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) with five (5) Credits or better, including English, Mathematics and a Science Subject.
2. Must be from an accredited Teacher Training College offering Diploma qualification, with a minimum training period of three (3) years.
SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER
1. Must have a Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) with five (5) Credits or better, including English Language. A Merit or better in a Teaching Subject will be an added advantage.
2. Must be from an accredited Teacher Training College or University with a minimum training period of three (3) years for a Diploma and four (4) years for a Degree.
3. Candidates with Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Design and Technology, Business Studies, ICT, Agricultural Science or Zambian Languages as their teaching subject(s) will be given priority.
NOTE: APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES who meet the following requirements are encouraged to apply as 10 percent of the available positions will be allocated to them:
1. Must have a Grade Twelve School Certificate or General Certificate of Education (GCE) with four (4) Credits or better, including English Language
2. Must have obtained their qualifications from an accredited Teacher Training College or University.
3. Must be registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia.
4. Must be registered with Zambia Agency for Persons with Disabilities (ZAPD) or have a letter from a registered Medical Doctor confirming the disability.
KINDLY NOTE THAT THE INFORMATION BELOW APPLIES TO ALL APPLICANTS Candidates who meet the above requirements should apply using the revised STA form
1, attaching the following: Certified photocopies of School Certificate, Professional Qualification, Teaching Council of Zambia Registration Certificate, NRC and proof of disability for candidates with disabilities to the Human Resource Management Committee based at the District Education Board Secretary’s Office, through the EMS at the nearest Post Office. The revised STA form 1, available vacancies and their locations can be downloaded from the Teaching Service Commission Website at www.tsc.ac.zm, Teaching Council of Zambia Website at www.tcz.gov.zm, or the Ministry of Education Website at www.moge.gov.zm.
The EMS service has an online tracking system for applicants to track the application letter. Applicants should indicate at the back of the envelope, the full names, NRC, phone number, gender and category applied for and level of qualification.
Closing date for receiving applications is 15th April, 2022. PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must only apply to one District. Multiple applications could lead to disqualification.
Say no to Corruption! Every applicant has an equal opportunity.Report any form of Corruption in this recruitment process to the ACC on toll free line 5980(Airtel) or telephone- 211237814.