NBS Census Jobs 2022 | How to Apply ajira za sensa 2022 through ajira.nbs.go.tz/application Jinsi ya kutuma maombi and how to get www.nbs.go.tz ajira fomu ya maombi
The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania, is preparing to do so Population and Housing Census which will be held on 23 August 2022. To achieve In this census, the Government is announcing temporary vacancies for Makarani wa Sensa (CORRESPONDENTS AND CENSION MANAGERS) for Tanzanians with the right motives and qualifications as specified in this announcement.
NBS Census Jobs 2022
a) Tasks to Do
An applicant for this position, if elected, will be required to attend a training course clerks where after training if he succeeds he will have to return to the area from which he or she came from or assigned any other place for the following duties: –
- Identify the boundaries of the census area in comparison to the map of the census area and the description of the boundaries on the map;
- Collaborate with the supervisor and local leadership to identify if in the census area there are special groups required accounting for special order different from ordinary households;
- Interviewing the community questionnaire at the neighborhood / street / shehia level; Count all the people who slept within the boundaries of the census area the night before the Census Day within the allotted time;
- Post in the system the work done and completed daily Dwelling NBS / OCGS Headquarters;
- To use all Census materials and documents in accordance with the objectives intended; maintain them and submit them to the Supervisor after work completion;
- Reporting to the Census Supervisor on implementation challenges census responsibilities;
- To calculate all buildings in the area within the allotted time;
- Register all residential addresses in the respective area within the stipulated time
- Performing other Census-related tasks to be assigned by the Leader wake.
An applicant for this position must have the following qualifications: –
i) Be between 18 and 45 years of age and in good health;
ii) Must have a Form Four or higher education;
iii) Be it a public servant or a private sector or any unemployed person living in the relevant area;
iv) Have experience in using smart phones;
v) Must not have been convicted of any criminal offense; and
vi) To have a degree in statistics, mathematics, planning, economics, or a certificate of The collection of official data or experience of performing statistical functions is additional features.
a) Tasks to Do
An applicant for this position, if elected, will be required to attend a training course Census supervisors where after training if successful will be required to attend Census clerk training then return to the area of origin or be allocated any other area for the implementation of the following functions: –
i) Ensuring that every Census clerk identifies the census area;
ii) Ensure that each clerk has the necessary equipment as listed in the “Census Clerk Guide”.
iii) Ensuring that clerks understand the work and their schedules are prepared well and they follow them;
Tasks to Do
An applicant for this position, if elected, will be required to attend a training course Census supervisors where after training if successful will be required attend Census clerk training then return to the area of origin or be allocated any other area for the implementation of the following functions: –
i) Ensuring that every clerk has a system with a system collection of 2022 Population and Housing Census information, Framework of Housing Address Information Collection is working effectively;
ii) Ensure that every clerk has a power bank, charger and other equipment of IT as listed in the “Clerk’s Guide to Census “and they work effectively;
HOW TO APPLY
1. To read the terms and conditions of the job click here
2. Fill out the application form for census functions click here
A Tanzanian with the above qualifications should submit his / her application through online via www.pmo.go.tz; www.tamisemi.go.tz or www.nbs.go.tz for Tanzania Mainland job applicants and www.ompr.go.tz; https://www.tamisemim.go.tz or www.ocgs.go.tz for Tanzanian job applicants Zanzibar. Applicants are advised to follow all instructions provided in these sites related to these jobs. These job applications are free of charge.