Internships opportunities at Children in Crossfire, Tanzania November 2022
Internships opportunities at Children in Crossfire, Tanzania
- Programme: Children in Crossfire, Tanzania
- Duty Station: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Reports to: Finances and Administration Manager
- Period: 6 months
- Start Date: November 2022
Children in Crossfire is a registered charity in Ireland that facilitates International Development and Development Education (DE)/Public Engagement (PE) activities. Our vision is a compassionate world where every child can reach his or her potential. We work in partnership with local organisations in Tanzania and Ethiopia to improve the lives of the most disadvantaged young children, focusing on Early Childhood Education (ECE).
Children in Crossfire Tanzania is currently preparing its new 5-Year country strategy that aims to transform the school readiness of young children in Tanzania, as delivered by a programme of work spanning direct programming and policy advocacy in ECD with a particular focus on early years learning (ECE).
Context of the role
This Role will be based at the Children in Crossfire Country Office in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and is responsible to the Finance and Administration Manager. This is a national-level position.
- To provide financial administration support including responsibility for petty cash management, reporting, and reconciliation.
- To provide Human Resources Administration support including reviewing, updating, and ongoing maintenance of staff Human Resources files.
- To provide support in establishing, updating, and ongoing maintenance of physical and virtual office filling systems.
- To provide support in the management of the front desk and general administration of the Country Office. For more information, read the FULL JOB DESCRIPTION HERE
This is a Volunteer position with a minimum daily subsistence allowance to cover transport and meals costs in the course of internship programme.
All applicants are required to complete a Children in Crossfire Application Form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Curriculum vitae (CV) and Cover letter are not required. To download the application form CLICK HERE
Closing date for application: Thursday, 10th November 2022. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.