Late online registration for grade 8 2023 Gauteng school, Grade 8 registration 2023 Gauteng| online registration for grade 8 2022 gauteng school, grade 8 online application 2022. Grade 1 and 8 admission applications take place online via the Gauteng Department of Education Online Admissions System. Parents are encouraged to apply to a maximum of 5 schools to ensure placement for their children.
Late online registration for grade 8 2023 Gauteng school
Late Applications for Grade 1 & Grade 8 will be from 20 December 2022 and until 31 January 2023. To apply, register on gdeadmissions.gov.za and secure your child’s space at a Gauteng public school for the 2023 academic year.
Before making an application for Grade 1 and Grade 8 during the 2023 Online Admissions application period, parents must have certified copies of the following documents:
- Parent/Guardian ID OR Passport
- Child ID OR South African Birth Certificate OR Passport
- Refugee Permit OR Asylum Seeker Permit OR Permanent Residence Permit OR ‘Study Permit
- Proof of Residential/Home Address
- Acceptable proof of residential/home address is a certified copy of a valid municipal account in the name of the applicant parent OR a lease agreement signed by both the applicant and the landlord as well as the ID document of the landlord specifying the names of the tenants
- Please note: an application cannot be processed without the proof of residential home address of the applicant’s parent
- Proof of Work Address (Optional, for those applying at a school closer to work)
- Latest Schoo! Report and Clini Cardmmunisation Report (ForGrade 1 application only)
How to Complete Grade 8 registration 2023 Gauteng
Log on to www.gdeadmissions.gov.za and click on create a username and password and then Register your details. The System will guide you through each one of the 5 steps to make an application. Please keep the username and password for future use.