Netcare Registered Nurse Vacancies 2023, Netcare won the prestigious 2019/20 Ask Afrika Orange Index Award for service excellence in the private hospitals category. This is the fourth consecutive year that Netcare achieved top honours in this category. Netcare furthermore ranked amongst the top 10 of the 188 companies measured over 31 industries, the second time that Netcare achieved this distinction.
Netcare Registered Nurse Vacancies 2023
The Registered Nurse will render and promote cost effective, safe quality patient care in accordance with hospital standards and policies. The incumbent will further be responsible for direct and /or indirect nursing care of a patient or a group of patients, for assessing, planning, executing and supervising the implementation of care to meet patients’ needs, is a role model in the delivery of evidence based care and will actively participate in Clinical Governance.
|Name of Department
|Job Post Name
|R 336,000.00 Yearly
|Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
|19 January 2023
Key work output and accountabilities
- To Audit of health records to ensure compliance
- Ensure all stock is well controlled and managed, charged and credited appropriately
- Keep abreast of current research in the discipline
- Practice patient care according to the scope of practise and assumes total responsibility for these activities
- Attend handover of report at shift commencement
- Communicate effectively with patients/relatives regarding their care
- Provide and deliver evidence based nursing care
- Effective risk prevention and management
- Maintain a therapeutic, clean and safe environment that is free from medico-legal hazards
- Adhere to the Netcare Resuscitation and Reanimation policy
- Adhere to Netcare medical waste management principles and all other waste management principles
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with the Machinery and Occupational Safety Act
- Report and act upon potential/actual risks identified
- Responsible for ensuring correct use, cleaning and storage of equipment, reporting faulty equipment
- Work effectively and co-operatively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships that are mutually beneficial
- Create and maintain a positive environment where the differences of others are recognized,
- understood, and valued, so that all can reach their full potential and maximize their contributions\
- Develop collaborative relationships to help accomplish work goal
- Keep up to date with Netcare’s evolving policies and procedures
- Assumes responsibility for own personal and professional development
- Participate in unit quality improvement program
- Perform other duties requested by unit manager
- Must have the necessary nursing qualifications, Dip or Degree in nursing
- Currently registered with the South African Nursing Council
Matric Certificate or an equivalent qualification.
- Capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accredited bodies and appropriate health legislation.
- Existing knowledge of scrubbing in the Neurology discipline will be advantageous.
- Must be prepared to be flexible in working hours / shift work.
- The ability to actively participate as a member of a team to achieve goals.
How To Apply?
Before applying for Netcare Vacancies you need to know the steps of applying for These Vacancies in Netcare . Our team providing you with the Recruitment details of Netcare . You should follow all the steps to fill out the Netcare Application Forum 2023.
- Candidates should download the Netcare Job Circular PDF.
- The Netcare PDF Link is Given in the below.
- Now Applicants should read the Netcare Recruitment 2023 details carefully.
- Check all the Qualification and Eligibility details in PDF.
- If you find yourself eligible for any post then follow the Apply Online or Offline steps.
- The Details of Apply Online/ Offline are given in the Notification PDF.
Netcare is an equal opportunity employer
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to