NACTE| Waliochaguliwa kujiunga na vyuo 2023/24
Waliochaguliwa kujiunga na vyuo 2023/24 |selected Applicants 2023/2024, waliochaguliwa kujiunga na vyuo vya kati 2023/2024, waliochaguliwa kujiunga na vyuo vya afya 2023/24, Wanafunzi waliochaguliwa kujiunga na vyuo 2023/2023. The National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) is a corporate body established by the National Council for Technical Education Act, 1997 (Act No. 9 of 1997).
The Act provides a legal framework for the Council to coordinate provision of technical education and training and establish an efficient national qualifications system that will ensure that products from technical institutions are of high quality and respond to changing needs as well as technological innovations in the world.
Waliochaguliwa kujiunga na vyuo 2023/24| March Intake
For March Intake 2023/2023 The Council informs applicants for various courses in Technical Education and Vocational Training colleges that the results of the evaluation of students selected to join studies in the batch of March 2023/2024 have been officially released today on March 22, 2023.
A total of 6,928 applicants were submitted for review from 113 colleges. Among them, 4,052 (58%) are women and 2,876 (42%) are men. After checking their qualifications, 6,773 applicants (3,954 women and 2,819 men) are qualified to join the courses they have chosen. A total of 154 applicants (2%) did not have the qualifications to join the programs they were selected for.
Thus, all applicants who applied for colleges can get their verification information by using the codes sent to the applicants’ phone numbers through the Verification Status button in March 2023. CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE RESULTS
NACTE| Waliochaguliwa kujiunga na vyuo vya kati 2023/2024
Form four students who passed form form NECTA examination can be selected to join Form five studies or can be selected to join various colleges (Vyuo vya kati) according to their choices. Student have given the chances to choose either to select form five studies or to join colleges, if the student want to change their options before the selection process can change through (Selform Change Combinations or Click here)
Students who have beed selected directly from TAMISEMI can check their selection through self form selection 2023/2024 or click here
Students who applied directly in Colleges or through NACTE websites (Central Admission Systems (CAS)) can check their answers through the council’s website (www.nacte.go.tz) through the link click here to get more information.
For those who were successfully selected, they are advised to download the application form and contact the college directly to confirm acceptance of the position. The Council directs all applicants who are not ready to join the colleges to contact the relevant colleges for further instructions. All applicants who were not selected should follow the instructions on their application pages (their profiles) to fill in the new options.
Waliochaguliwa kujiunga na vyuo vya afya 2023/24
The following below are the steps for checking NACTE selections 2023
- Visit NACTE official website www.nacte.go.tz
- Find the “QUICK LINKS” tab on the website MENU, check for any Link updates related to form NACTE selection 2023/2023
- Click on the NACTE Selection 2021 (NACTE Selected Applicants 2023) link >> http://220.127.116.11:8080/selections/ selected.jsp, then Type your Username (Index Number/Year e.g. P9898/9875/2014) or Index Number or Name on the search box to check your if you have been selected.
- The search results will be displayed with your name and the college to which you have been selected or admitted for 2023/2024 academic year.
- If you did not see your name on the search results page it means that you may have not been selected for the first round. This could be due to the following reason:
- Provided search query is not correct, please use your Form Four Index Number OR Username given during registration, OR
- You are not selected to any of your choices due to various reasons, Click Here to login into your application profile and view the reason, OR
- You have not yet applied, kindly read the admission Guidebook Click Here follow the guidelines to apply, OR
- You did not complete your application to programme choice