New Zealand Farm Working Jobs 2023, Recognized Seasonal Employer Limited Visa, New Zealand farm jobs with visa sponsorship, New Zealand visa sponsorship jobs 2023, farming jobs in New Zealand for foreigners. You must apply for a Job first and if you have a Job offer then you will apply for a Seasonal work Visa. The processing time is very quick and you will get a Visa response in 9 days. The Minimum wage is set between $21 and $22 an hour.It is a temporary Visa for Unskilled workers. More details and the application process is given below.
New Zealand Farm Working Jobs 2023
People who are already in New Zealand on a Student or Visitor Visa can make a one-off application for a Work Visa to do seasonal work in the horticulture or viticulture industries. You can only apply if there are not enough New Zealanders available to do the work, and you can’t include a partner or dependent children in your visa application.
This visa allows employers in the horticulture and viticulture industries to supplement their workforce with onshore non-New Zealand citizen or residence class visa holder workers when peak labour demand exceeds the available and suitable New Zealand workforce and employers have made reasonable attempts to train and recruit New Zealand citizens and residence class visa holders.
Recognized Seasonal Employer Limited Visa, New Zealand Farm Working Jobs 2023 Details
- Country: New Zealand
- Job sector: Agriculture/Farming
- Eligible countries: All nationalities
- Type: Visa Sponsorship
- Category: Jobs
- Available Jobs: 19,000
The foreign workers who get to work in these jobs will be responsible for performing the following duties, such as;
- Maintaining crops
- Fruit Picking and Packing
- Vegetables Picking and Packing
Length of stay
Your maximum stay varies depending on date of arrival in New Zealand. Citizens of Tuvalu and Kiribati who also live there can stay an extra 2 months.
18 and over
To apply for a Recognised Seasonal Employer Limited Visa you need a job offer from a New Zealand Recognised Seasonal Employer.
Recognised Seasonal Employers can recruit workers from overseas to work in our fruit and vegetable and grape-growing industries when they need extra workers.
- You must be in Goof health
- You must be of good character. You must provide a Good Character certificate
- You must have a job offer
- Then you can apply for a Seasonal Work Visa
- You must leave New Zealand before your visa expires.
How to apply for seasonal work in New Zealand 2023
All the information and details are uploaded and published by New Zealand Immigration.
Things to note
- You cannot apply for any other kind of visa while you hold a Recognised Seasonal Employer Limited Visa.
- You must leave New Zealand before your visa expires — you cannot appeal to the Immigration and Protection Tribunal to stay in New Zealand.
- For the 2022/2023 season, the stand-down was lowered to 2 months. To qualify, you must have been in New Zealand between 1 April and 31 July 2022 and re-apply from outside New Zealand.
- You cannot include your partner or dependent children in your visa application.