Form six JKT selection 2023 PDF all camps. JKT selection 2023/23 4For Form six Students/ Form six waliochaguliwa JKT 2023, www.jkt.go.tz 20232. This article contain information about Form six JKT selection 2023 PDF for all JKT Camps Tanzania/JKT selection 2023 mujibu wa sheria.
www.jkt.go.tz 2023, The establishment of JKT, was inspired by the ideas of the TANU Youth League, at their General Assembly held in Tabora on 25 Aug 62, under the late former Secretary General of the Union, the late Joseph Nyerere.
On 19 Apr 63, the Tanganyika Cabinet under the President of the Republic of Tanganyika and the Father of the Nation Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere, adopted the TANU Youth Coalition Resolution and unanimously decided to establish JKT on 10 Jul 1963. first trained at Mgulani camp in Dar es salaam with a total of 11 youths from 11 different districts.
Form six JKT selection 2023 | Form Six JKT Selected candidates 2023/2024
JKT selection 2023 | www.jkt.go.tz 2023
www.jkt.go.tz 2023, List of Selected Students to Join JKT 2023 Released Today: 25th May, 2023
Form six JKT selection 2022 PDF all camps
Use the Links Below to check Form six JKT selection 2022 PDF for all camps
|18||MILUNDIKWA JKT|| |
|19||ITAKA JKT|| |
To prepare young people for a responsible society and a work ethic.
The Major Functions of JKT Tanzania
1. Youth Development
- Young people are taught to love one another regardless of differences in ideology, religion, ethnicity, or income.
- Valuing and developing the traditions, customs and maintaining the culture of the Nation.
- Be good citizens, confident, dedicated, patriotic and patriotic.
2. National Defense
- To provide young people with military skills to become a reserve Army, to prepare young people who will be eligible to join other Defense and Security agencies.
- To prepare young people to assist in various disasters, such as floods, fires and various accidents.
In order to make Tanzanian youth avoid the hassle that office work is the only and best way to survive, JKT is responsible for wealth creation with the aim of enabling young people to be self-employed in various sectors immediately after concluding the contract with JKT. Asset production by JKT includes: –
- Building and renovating buildings
- Industry and Agriculture
- Minerals and Energy
- Security for Private Security Services
- Stores (Super Market)
- Connecting cars to machinery
- Educational services
Conditions for a young volunteer for joining the Nation Building Army
1. Be a citizen of Tanzania
2. Must be between the ages of 18-23
3. Should have completed standard Seven and continue
4. He must not be married and have no dependents
5. Be willing to follow all the military rules that will be on him while in the military (escape, theft, drunkenness, smoking marijuana, drugs and pregnancy etc.) The military is a serious offense and you will be prosecuted and terminated by JKT
6. Be ready to return home after concluding his contract with the Nation Building Army
7. Have good manners and conduct.
PROCEDURE FOR JOINING JKT
JKT enrolls young volunteers from all regions of the country every year. The procedure used is for JKT to write a letter to the regional heads and outline the vacancies that the region has been allocated.
After the Region received a letter from the JKT Chief and the number of vacancies for young people scheduled to join. The province allocates those positions according to its districts. Districts are also required to deploy in divisions, counties and villages. District officials often post advertisements for these vacancies on their bulletin board.
JKT announces opportunities to join the army through Government and private media with a view to speeding up the report. for citizens especially the youth. Preliminary interviews are held under the District Defense and Security Committees where the youths come from, later held in the region, to determine the number of youths in the entire region.
When the exercise is completed in the regions, JKT sends teams of officers and soldiers from JKT Headquarters to screen young people interviewed in all regions of Mainland Tanzania. Young people are tested for their health and transported to JKT forces.